FinTech Australia loves to let our members know about relevant business growth and networking opportunities.
This includes publicising your accelerators, events and other programs to our members.
But for us to help you, you need to help us!
FinTech Australia requests that you give us information which we can easily send out to our members. As a result, we’d love it if you could consider the following matters when sending us material:
- We prefer that you supply us information in a simple narrative format which is written as in FinTech Australia’s voice, to its members. For instance, the story could start with the words “FinTech Australia is keen to advise its members that an opportunity exists to….”. This streamlines the publication process.
- It would be great if you could send us a headline with no more than eight words, such as “Fintech accelerator opportunity at xxxxx”
- We prefer that less than 150 words is provided.
- If relevant, please make clear the relevant deadline for member participation (ie: Entries must be received by XXXX).
- We ask that one URL is provided with the information, where more information can be obtained.
- Banners or photos are welcome to embellish the information.
- We get quite a lot of requests so it would be great if you could give us at least a week’s notice is given before any deadlines for material to be distributed.
We know that sounds like quite a lot….but it really helps.
If you like, you could fill out the form below with your information. Otherwise requests can also be lodged with firstname.lastname@example.org