Australia’s leading fintech awards is back again, to celebrate the achievements of the Australian fintech community.
The awards recognise and reward the community by honouring innovation, growth and collaboration within fintech in Australia.
The 2019 Finnies will champion innovative approaches to Australian fintech, business excellence and collaboration as well as celebrate thought leaders within the fintech ecosystem.
Entries open: Monday, 4 March 2019
Entries close: Monday, 1 April 2019
#1 Important Information
- Judging to take place from Monday, 8 April to Sunday, 28 April 2019
- Finnie Finalists will be notified on Monday, 6 May 2019
- Gala Awards Night Thursday, 6 June 2019 in Melbourne
- It is free for financial members of FinTech Australia to enter or to nominate someone.
- Non-members will be charged per entry. See entry fee structure for details.
All companies, individuals and projects must have been for work completed from 30 March 2018 to 30 March 2019 (inclusive).
NOTE: Only financial members of FinTech Australia are eligible for free entry. Non-members are invited to enter at the following costs.
Entry fee structure by category:
Founders to 5 FTE A$50 + GST
6+ FTE A$100 + GST