- This event has passed.
The latest from ASIC’s Innovation Hub, AUSTRAC & APRA too!
October 11 @ 5:45 pm - 6:45 pm
Learn about ASIC’s approach to innovation and the services and resources ASIC has available for fintech businesses.
ASIC’s Innovation Hub exists to foster innovation that could benefit consumers by helping Australian fintech start-ups navigate the regulatory framework.
A range of speakers will discuss ASIC’s experience working with fintech start-ups to date, and ways you can engage to promote good outcomes and create efficiencies.
The session will explore topics including:
* ASIC’s approach to innovation
* Informal assistance available for fintechs, including resources, tips and pointers for start-ups
* ASIC’s experience with fintechs applying for AFS and credit licences
* International engagement and networks
* ASIC’s new regtech funding
* ICOs and crypto-assets
* Also hear an update from AUSTRAC and from APRA on its experiences and tips for engaging with its Licensing Unit
There will also be presentations from other regulators, including APRA.
There will plenty of time for Q&A and feedback as well. If you’re interested in learning about
For more on the Innovation Hub visit: asic.gov.au/for-business/your-business/innovation-hub/