- This event has passed.
Outside In – Innovation: How to partner with startups ~ Sydney
August 30, 2017 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
This year, we rolled out a new events strategy, aimed at equipping industry leaders with the skills they need to innovate and future-proof their business.
I want to extend an invitation to you for our next event,
Outside-In Innovation: How to Partner with Startups.
The afternoon will focus on the benefits of collaborating with startups and will include real-life war stories of what’s worked and what hasn’t from the perspective of heads of operations, I.T., procurement, legal and innovation. The event is pitched at senior leadership and features business leaders at the top of their game, including:
- Martin Tricaud, CEO, HSBC Australia
- Valeska Bloch, Partner, Allens Accelerate
- Ben Tabell, Chief Information Office, HSBC Australia
- Caroline Trotman, Co-founder and CMO, Wordflow
- Paul Shetler, Expert in Residence, Stone & Chalk
- Melissa Witheriff, Head of Digital Innovation, CUA
- Ian Pollari, Head of Banking (Australia) and Co-Lead Global FinTech Practice, KPMG
- Michael Rose, Head of Procurement, HSBC Australia