Innovation as Competition Sept 1
The summit will bring together policymakers, leaders in regional and Australian business, academics and pioneering entrepreneurs for a frank debate about the role Australia can play in boosting Asia’s capacity for innovation.
Spark Festival Oct 13-22
Spark Festival is an annual program of events and activities focussing on startups, innovation and entrepreneurship. Meetups, mixers and socials. Hackathons, create-a-thons and workshops. Presentations, panels and pitching competitions.
intersekt + Collab/Collide Oct 27-Nov 3
The intersekt festival will be a seven day event that aims to be the Asia-Pacific’s most influential and exciting fintech festival. The festival will culminate with FinTech Australia’s annual two-day summit – Collab/Collide – in partnership with Next Money.
- This event has passed.
Outside In – Innovation: How to partner with startups ~ Sydney
August 30 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
This year, we rolled out a new events strategy, aimed at equipping industry leaders with the skills they need to innovate and future-proof their business.
I want to extend an invitation to you for our next event,
Outside-In Innovation: How to Partner with Startups.
The afternoon will focus on the benefits of collaborating with startups and will include real-life war stories of what’s worked and what hasn’t from the perspective of heads of operations, I.T., procurement, legal and innovation. The event is pitched at senior leadership and features business leaders at the top of their game, including:
- Martin Tricaud, CEO, HSBC Australia
- Valeska Bloch, Partner, Allens Accelerate
- Ben Tabell, Chief Information Office, HSBC Australia
- Caroline Trotman, Co-founder and CMO, Wordflow
- Paul Shetler, Expert in Residence, Stone & Chalk
- Melissa Witheriff, Head of Digital Innovation, CUA
- Ian Pollari, Head of Banking (Australia) and Co-Lead Global FinTech Practice, KPMG
- Michael Rose, Head of Procurement, HSBC Australia